I LOVE tax returns!

Tax season is more like Christmas season.....
We were responsible and paid off some bills with our tax return. Then we had fun.....

A few months ago our old digital camera (that Dan has had since before meeting me)died...then came back to life. Well, about a week ago - a really important part of it stopped working. And we decided that this was a very important time to have a working camera. Ben is learning to walk. We need these moments on film! And also, I have been framing my photos of Hawaii through out the house,(my secret dream is to open up my own photography studio) and we are living in Hawaii aka: photo opportunity heaven..... we decided to splurge a little with our tax return.



We also got Benjamin an early birthday present......it's more of motivation for mommy to work out. ;O)



A definte needed item for the Gardner home - a slow cooker!


Benjamin's much needed new car seat! He already out grew his infant car seat. This was waiting for us on layaway at the Navy Exchange.


We also bought Benjamin some more pj's and church clothes. He is growing out of all his clothes!! So that's our fun day and how it went. Paying off bills and shopping!! I LOVE tax returns!

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Yeah! I love tax returns too! I have a lot of bills I want to get paid off (ie: all of Peter's hospital bills) and then I want to spend the rest of my tax returns on more home repairs. In case you cared...I was thinking of installing some tile that I liked at the home depot in my dining area. I also want to pick out some cute cranberry colored paint for the master bedroom and possibly a new bedspread/dust-ruffle for our bedroom as well. We shall see...

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound