Leaving on a jet plane

Tonight we are leaving to fly out to Arizona! Any updates on our happy holiday can be found here on this website. Our school semester is over!!! Final grades for Dan and I equal out to - Honor Roll!

Leah got:
Criminal Law - A
Health Ed - A
Child Development - B

Dan got:
Physics - A
Political Science - A

So after all that hard work, we deserve a vacation!!! And that is exactly what we will be doing in Arizona! Don't even mention the word diet to me until January 2nd. Then we can talk south beach vs. the zone diet. Until then - hello fudge, chocolate and e all the above!
We will be returning to Hawaii on the 1st of January.

We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!! P.S. Christmas cards are on there way!!!!!!!


Ok - I'm ready to go Mom and Dad!
Our dryer was broken for 4 days....Ben is helping us catch up with putting away the clean laundry.

Ok Mom and Dad - what do ya need? I got socks...I got shirts....you need it...I got it....


Ok this laundry business is tiring...I'm taking a break


No daddy...no ear muffs!

Grrrrr....I'm a Angggrrryyy Elf!


Still not so happy about the whole ear muff thing....

Surprised and bewildred?

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Good job on the grades you guys! P.S. Benji looks soooo cute in those ear muffs! Ha ha ha, where did you get those? I hope you had a Merry Christmas and are enjoying AZ. Love you guys!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! I'm so proud and happy for both of you. Way to go!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound