Turkey Bowl

Turkey bowl...Dan's favorite part of Thanksgiving. Four different wards got together to play some football. Not a big turn out...but the guys still had fun! Benjamin and I tagged along to cheer on Daddy.

Are you ready for some football?
Benjamin in the cutest turkey day outfit ever! Judy - LOVE IT!!!!

Dan played quarterback for some of the game, and did great!
Action caught on film.

Men and their football game - serious business people.

A sideways shot of the game. Ben kept pulling on the camera leash as I was taking the picture. It actually turned out a pretty cool picture.

Ben and I went for a walk part of the time. Ben is licking his lips as I told him about Thanksgiving, and all the food to come.

The big, beautiful tree that shaded Ben and I from the sun.

We (of course) did some cloud watching.

Close up on mommy and Ben.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound