Fall in Hawaii

Yesterday afternoon we hung out at our favorite beach spot, Ko Olina for a little bit. Dan had the day off for a training holiday. Earlier in the day he was helping a buddy from work with installing a sprinkler system at his house. He lives on the other side of the island. So Ben and I tagged along, then afterwards we went to the beach. It was a fun day. Don't be jealous....we actually miss cold weather...crazy huh? :)

Ben is sooooo relaxed with daddy. I love this picture of him.
Dan is growing facial hair....a clue that he has had a few days off. :)

Daddy and Ben...like father like son....

Weeeeee Ben loves it when Daddy throws him up in the air.....

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Mommy giving ben kisses. I need to get out more....ignore the white legs....;)

Ben looks like he is in the surfer stance here.

Ben enjoying the water for a little bit.

Daddy holding Ben so he won't be scared of the big waves....wink wink

We tried to get a family photo. Ben was too interested in looking around at the sand.

Aloha....Dan made me take this picture, so he can have a new desk top picture for his computer. First time in a long time that I actually like a picture of myself...whoppppeee!!!! :) Thanks Mom for the bathing suit cover top!

Benjamin hanging out in his pack n play

It was so cute. At the end of the day, Dan and I were putting everything away and packing up. We look over at Ben and he is just chilling out in his car seat watching the waves. Our little beach boy...besides the fair skin...he is such a local boy. :O)

What a perfect way to end this post. Daddy and Ben walking off into the sunset. I love this picture.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Okay seriously, talk about making me jelious from your weather. You are going to freak when you hear this but our high is -25 . (and tonight only) We are on a wind advisory that will make it -50 degrees until 7AM. I am counting down the days till we go to Mexico. Leah you look great! and Ben is the cutest. Love you all.
Anonymous said…
OK, we had 80 degrees during the day in Ramona, but 34 at night. But I miss Hawaii!!!!!!!!mom Oh and who's Johnson? Is that Cute little Brenda? All grown up? Boy am I feeling old. mom

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound