Surprising to me...
It's surprising to me:
- That the moment I start complaining about the hot weather and humidity it starts a torrential down pour and continues for days.
- That I watched the movie "CLICK" with Adam Sandler...and cried!
- That my son can go down for a nap faster than a speeding bullet without a fight.
- That, thanks to the movie "Click" my new favorite word for butt is bun buns or tushie...hehehe
- And last but not least, it is surprising to me that life has finally calmed down, (Ben is taking a nap, Dan is back at work, house is cooled down with the borrowing of 2 turbo fans - thank you Jessica!) I have time to sit down and type out a blog entry, and have a little me time, and maybe do some homework. YIPPEEEE! Life is good.
P.S. It is the month of breast cancer awareness. So....be aware! Dan and I are going to try and get entered in to the Susan G. Komen race for the cure! For more info go to: www.komen.org


Comments
*That my belly is holding a 6+ pound baby.
*That this year is just 2 1/2 months away from being over.
*That I cried tonight watching 'Tupac Resurrection'
Thanks your insights momma!