"Hoagie Buns"


Hoagie Buns.....That's just a fun word. "Hoagie Buns" is one of the words that I like to repeat over and over like a little kid. We just bought hoagie buns so we could make meatball sandwiches for football night. Another word is peanut. I call Ben my little peanut. This is a random post. I was just thinking of words that are fun to say for no reason at all. Random!
Any of you have any fun random words? Post a comment and give Dan and I a laugh.

Comments

Miss Megan said…
How about some words that make me cringe and shiver just to hear them?

moist
goober
nugget
poop
Kwal Howells (yes the paint store)

I'll send you anymore if I think of them, but that should hold you over for a while...
Miss Megan said…
Ok I have another one...

"snogging"

A little british word I picked up from the Harry Potter books. Is that so ugly or what?! It's right up there with the rest of them.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound