Leah and Benjamin will be flying to the mainland soon

Update at the bottom of this post!
Who's ready to go get Grandma Reva at the airport???

Aunt Judy - Is he a soon to be Stanford boy? I think he likes the shirt.....
Either picking his nose, chewing on his hands, or doing a bird call to our backyard....it sometimes sounds like a rainforest.

This is a quick update post for you all that read our website. Me - Leah - I am going to be leaving on Monday to fly to my family in San Diego. I am not aloud to lift Ben for another 3 weeks. And at the present time we can't afford a live in nanny or (like Britney Spears) a manny. So, my family is going to help out and spoil little monkey. I am going to miss Dan like mad!!!! :( I won't be returning until August 28th. It works out though because he has to do some Army traning courses for a few weeks and will be gone. So it's best if Ben and I head over to the mainland for awhile. That is the latest. Will post pictures after getting settled in San Diego. Here are some extra pictures for you from the past few months. Just in case you have not gotten enough Benjamin!!! P.S. Leave comments!!! I read them and love it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Leah,
I am so glad you are doing well. I wasnt sure when to call you I thought you would be busy with your Mom and all that, also I knew you needed some much needed recovery time. I hope you got the card I sent because you have been in my mind EVERYDAY!! XXXOOO
I think a trip to San Diego is a good thing...I am jelious that it is a non stop flight between the island and CA. That will make all the difference in traveling with a little one...Make sure you have lots of bottle so he drinks during take off and landing...and by the way, Have I told you how beautiful Ben is?? Gosh, I am such a lucky Auntie...he is too cute!! Safe travels, and call me when you get to CA and have a minute. I love you all.
Bren
Miss Megan said…
A Manny?! Leah you kill me. I'm glad you don't have one of those it's just....WRONG. I loved the pictures and I'm sure things will work out fine for you. I can't wait to see you in August if you are planning on coming up. Wait till you see my Pavoratti belly! I wanted to tell you really quick that Mike and I saw Superman Returns and LOVED it! Best movie of the year! You and Dan have to go see it. I hope you have a nice flight and don't forget to fill Benji's bottles with "Christmas Juice." It really works! In case you are wondering what "Christmas Juice" is, it comes in red or green and makes your kids nice a sleepy so Santa can drop off his gifts...

Love, Meg

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound