Back on the saddle again.......

Drink 10 glasses of water a day, eat your veggies, eat fruit, eat protein, don't eat white sugar or processed foods..........yeah yeah yeah ......so to get my post prego bottom back into shape I needed some real incentive. And I think I officially have it...here it is.......Dan and I have made a sugar bet. (Markay 5 roomies - you might remember this from the old days.) Dan and I have completely cut out "bad"(processed, white, unrefined) sugar from our diets. No ice cream, candy bars, chocolate syrup, nada..zip...zilch...and whoever breaks first and gives in to any sugar craving will have to watch Benjamin for a whole day and take over a whole night of feedings. While the winner is relaxing at either a round of golf for Dan or a spa day for Leah. And, if Dan and I both stick to it for one year then we are getting a baby sitter and going to stay at a hotel on the beach. Let the games begin! Wish us luck!


This is Benjamin excercising. ;) It's a hard life..but somebody has to do it.
Dan stretching out pre work out.


Grrrr..can you tell that I mean business?

Comments

Anonymous said…
good luck you guys!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound