Baby shower time!
Baby Shower time! Thanks to my friends here in Hawaii, I felt really special this night. Stacia threw me a baby shower back on Febuary 18th at her house. It was so much fun. And earlier in the day, Dan brought me to a maternity shop to buy this special blouse for the baby shower. It was really a great night. Thanks so much again Stacia! And a big thanks to Dan and Lio for watching Stacia's 3 girls while we had a fun girls night.
How cute is this little baseball outfit?
Stacia the scribe - something really cool done at the baby shower - we went around the room and everyone gave me a piece of advice regarding baby Benjamin. And Stacia wrote all the comments and advice down for me to keep.

Here I am holding up one of the many cute outfits that we received. Also, if you notice I am surrounded by presents! We really got spoiled at this shower!
The youngest guest at the baby shower, Lana Langdon. She came a month early. Originally she was suppossed to be just 1 month ahead of Benjamin. Isn't she adorable?
Here I am holding up this great quilt made by Chris who just moved here from Alaska. If you can't see it, it is detailed with bears, trees, and pretty leaves.
How cute is this little baseball outfit?
Stacia the scribe - something really cool done at the baby shower - we went around the room and everyone gave me a piece of advice regarding baby Benjamin. And Stacia wrote all the comments and advice down for me to keep.
Here I am holding up one of the many cute outfits that we received. Also, if you notice I am surrounded by presents! We really got spoiled at this shower!
The youngest guest at the baby shower, Lana Langdon. She came a month early. Originally she was suppossed to be just 1 month ahead of Benjamin. Isn't she adorable?
Here I am holding up this great quilt made by Chris who just moved here from Alaska. If you can't see it, it is detailed with bears, trees, and pretty leaves.
Comments