Feeling the Valentine's Day love!
Valentine's Day at the Gardner home. My present to Dan was something that I always wanted to do when he and I were dating, but was unable because we lived in different states. But I did it this year! I heart attacked the car! I had to wait until midnight when Dan was asleep, but that was okay since I never sleep anymore anyways. And he was totally surprised in the morning which was worth the late night cutting of paper hearts. I cut out hundreds of hearts out of construction paper and stuck then on the inside and outside of the car. I also stuck hearts on all of our walls through out the house. Including our front door which he saw as he left the house. Also, when he opened the fridge he had a breakfast "love shake" waiting for him. The presents to me from Dan are pictured below. And when Dan got home from work, we had a fun evening cooking yummy dinner, dessert, and cookies.
Dan says Ole' with my chocolate rose!
Leah teaching Benjamin at a young age to always give flowers and chocolates on Valentine's Day. Or follow in daddy's foot steps and give the best of both - a chocolate rose! Dan knows how to spoil his prego wife!
Say hello to the yummy cheesecake dessert that I made. Thank you Jello no bake!
Dan made this yummy enchilada dinner! We had mexican night including tortilla chips and salsa.
Dan gave me this cool frame for one of my gifts! We put pictures in it of our dating days, engagment, and a few wedding photos. Feel the love!

The End!
Dan says Ole' with my chocolate rose!
Leah teaching Benjamin at a young age to always give flowers and chocolates on Valentine's Day. Or follow in daddy's foot steps and give the best of both - a chocolate rose! Dan knows how to spoil his prego wife!
Say hello to the yummy cheesecake dessert that I made. Thank you Jello no bake!
Dan made this yummy enchilada dinner! We had mexican night including tortilla chips and salsa.
Dan gave me this cool frame for one of my gifts! We put pictures in it of our dating days, engagment, and a few wedding photos. Feel the love!
The End!
Comments