Dan turning the living room literally upside down

Pest control came Friday to set traps for rodents running around like they own the place. Here's a laugh for you! Last night as I was taking one of my many nightly "bathroom trips".....a mouse runs by the toilet seat which I happen to be sitting on, runs down the toilet and out the bathroom. I watched him run into the nursery. I screamed..of course....called Dan and woke him out of his deep sleep, and made him go hunt it down. This mouse however is super mouse on crack. And is quicker than a speeding bullet. Hence pest people coming out. He also is too smart for regular mousetraps. We set a few up with peanut butter on them. The smart little mouse ate all of the peanut butter off the trap, not once did the trap come down on him. Stuart Little is alive and well in our home. I couldn't help but laugh when looking around our house. Couches upside down, computer moved everywhere, Dan on his knees with a flashlight, while I was waiting safely outside. I had to document it on the website.
Comments